Llewellyn Di2 flavours

Dazza

Pignone
Internal brake, with terminating casing, so the rear brake casing does move thus the Campagnolo single pivot brake stays balanced

The stainless steel parts are all silver brazed

Final polish will be done later

Cooked with 56% Silver brazing rod.

The head tube logo is Stainless steel and brazed into place. Not a stick on, or screwed on

Evening out, thinning and tapering the lug

Dazza

Pignone
machined from solid 28.6mm stainless steel round bar
lathe, mill, grind and file.
This ensures the Shimano gromit sits snug, the Di2 Wire plug can thread through the small Chain stay tube. Also the hole is reinforced by the boss to remove any chance of fatigue crack.

The wire is clear of interference when changing wheels

Finish work begins

Ultima modifica:

Dazza

Pignone
che mano....
complimenti!

Google translate follows, pardon, my Italian is non existant.

Grazie millie
Mi sforzo di essere un buon artigiano e io voglio che il mio lavoro ei miei clienti essere il giudice dei miei sforzi. Unendo il meglio della costruzione del telaio tradizionale e design con il meglio del design e dei materiali contemporaneo è la direzione del mio lavoro e di arte.
Una bicicletta che ti dà tanti anni di guida piacevole. Quindi, con ogni anno che passa, la bicicletta Llewellyn ti dà maggior valore. Così ti amo teneramente il vostro Llewellyn.
Questo è il mio desiderio e obiettivo.
Darrell Llewellyn McCulloch

I strive to be a good craftsman and I want my work and my clients be the judge of my efforts. Blending the best of traditional frame construction and design with the best of contemporary design and materials is the direction of my work and art.

A bicycle that gives you many years of enjoyable riding. So with each passing year, your Llewellyn bicycle gives you greater value. Thus you Cherish your Llewellyn.
This is my desire and goal.

Darrell Llewellyn McCulloch

igor_ferro

Apprendista Scalatore
26 Agosto 2008
Villa Cortese (MI), ma sono di VARESE
Visita sito
Bici
Rore Pro Cross Apex-1

Mate I'm amazed!
great work, I admire all handwork but you have a lot in it.

Please keep us posted!!

OT Go wallabies!!! :D

Montyone

Apprendista Passista
22 Giugno 2012
Saronno
Visita sito
Bici
Rose CSL Sram Force, Bianchi Rekord 745, Cinelli Xperience e qualche cancello rugginoso
That's impressive!!!
I love this kind of works because they're a mix of classics and recent items.
But, if I should choose my favourite part of the bike, I would say the stem: the fully integration you developed is simply amazing!