Zullo Inqubo

ss923

Novellino
18 Ottobre 2009
Visita sito
Ciao,

Sono Taiwanese. Sto pensando di comprare una bici da corsa - Zullo Inqubo.
Mi sembra buona.

Avete visto su Inqubo?

Grazie!

Sorry for my poor Italian. I just googled the name "Inqubo" and found this website. Eventhough I can only partly read some Italian (sometimes with the aid of google translator), I still get much useful info here. Since there're only few people in the world discuss this brand and its frames (excluding Japanese), I would love to know the comments from you guys.

many thanks

mika

Pink makes you faster
9 Novembre 2007
San Giorgio di Nogaro (UDINE)
Visita sito
Bici
BIXXIS "PRIMA XL"
Ciao,

Mi sembra buona.

Avete visto su Inqubo?

Grazie!

Sorry for my poor Italian. I just googled the name "Inqubo" and found this website. Eventhough I can only partly read some Italian (sometimes with the aid of google translator), I still get much useful info here. Since there're only few people in the world discuss this brand and its frames (excluding Japanese), I would love to know the comments from you guys.

many thanks

You live in the world of carbon but you are going to buy a steel frame !! Great !!! And great frame is the Inqubo !!

aotearoa

Apprendista Scalatore
2 Maggio 2007
sotto un tetto
Visita sito
Bici
Bertolo Custom
Ciao,

Mi sembra buona.

Avete visto su Inqubo?

Grazie!

many thanks
Hi, i'm a Inqubo owner. It's really fantastic top quality steel frame. Contact Mr. Zullo and ask him any question, is a very kind man.