Apprendista Scalatore
16 Aprile 2012
Vergato (BO)
Visita sito
Bici
Fondriest TF2 1.5
Firmware 10.0 rilasciato

Changes made from version 9.10 to 10.00:
  • New Feature: Added Connect IQ 3.0 support.
  • New Feature: Physio TrueUp for Biometrics. If enabled, recovery time and cycling VO2Max will sync between Garmin devices that support TrueUp. This requires enabling the feature in Garmin Connect Mobile or in Garmin Connect web. To view the current enabled state, a new My Stats Options page is available under Menu > My Stats > Options. Also note that the device will not currently display activities from other devices, even if the help text from other services say so.
  • Added enhanced support for Varia RTL510 radar tail light. As part of this, all ANT sensor processing code has been improved and should be more reliable.
  • Functional Threshold Power (FTP) and Lactate Threshold Heart Rate (LTHR) values should be more accurate and in line with other devices now.
  • Fixed crash that could occur when switching activity profiles in the middle of a ride.
  • Updated the manual activity upload UI. It will no longer be available if the auto upload setting in GCM is disabled, as this prevents GCM from accepting our upload. If auto upload is enabled, it should correctly reflect success when the upload completes.
  • Fixed issue where the Edge would no longer connect to old iOS devices after version 9.00's Bluetooth rework.
  • Added UI to inform users of the impact of brightness and backlight settings on battery life.
  • Added tip to remind users to remove their bluetooth connection from the phone's settings after performing a forget phone action.
  • Fixed issue with the device where going into mass storage from a power off state may cause Garmin Express to offer a map update that the device does not need.
  • Fixed issue where going into mass storage mode would sometimes be detected as an unrecognized device until unplugging the unit and trying again.
  • Fixed issues preventing device-to-device transfers from completing and made improvements to the connection flow.
  • Fixed potential crash on the compass page.
  • Fixed issue where VO2 max could be corrupted.
  • Fixed issue when renewing the phone connection (not common) would cause the Edge and phone to forget each other after a reboot.
  • Fixed potential crash when processing audio prompts.
  • Improved missed call smart notification UI to more reliably show the phone number instead of "Unknown".
  • Cleaned up some of the sensor found notifications that could occur in the middle of a ride.
  • Fixed issue where extended display mode could crash when a vertical speed field with meters per second units was configured.
  • Fixed battery low prompts for radars when connected as a radar and not included in a light network.

• Mi piace
Reactions: Franao Martignetti

orsobianco

Pedivella
2 Maggio 2007
nell'etere
Visita sito
Bici
Lampo...prima del temporale
Faccio una domanda ai più esperti... se avessi la necessità di passare da un Edge 520 ad un Edge 820 temporaneamente per poter ri-trovare tutti i campi dati i settings nelle mie pagine e fare in modo che mi rilevi sensori cardio, power meter etc... basta spostare il file setting dal 520 all'820 ?

o per caso esiste qualche altra procedura ?

Grazie anticipatamente

Franao Martignetti

Novellino
22 Gennaio 2017
Visita sito
Bici
Merida
Firmware 10.0 rilasciato

Changes made from version 9.10 to 10.00:
  • New Feature: Added Connect IQ 3.0 support.
  • New Feature: Physio TrueUp for Biometrics. If enabled, recovery time and cycling VO2Max will sync between Garmin devices that support TrueUp. This requires enabling the feature in Garmin Connect Mobile or in Garmin Connect web. To view the current enabled state, a new My Stats Options page is available under Menu > My Stats > Options. Also note that the device will not currently display activities from other devices, even if the help text from other services say so.
  • Added enhanced support for Varia RTL510 radar tail light. As part of this, all ANT sensor processing code has been improved and should be more reliable.
  • Functional Threshold Power (FTP) and Lactate Threshold Heart Rate (LTHR) values should be more accurate and in line with other devices now.
  • Fixed crash that could occur when switching activity profiles in the middle of a ride.
  • Updated the manual activity upload UI. It will no longer be available if the auto upload setting in GCM is disabled, as this prevents GCM from accepting our upload. If auto upload is enabled, it should correctly reflect success when the upload completes.
  • Fixed issue where the Edge would no longer connect to old iOS devices after version 9.00's Bluetooth rework.
  • Added UI to inform users of the impact of brightness and backlight settings on battery life.
  • Added tip to remind users to remove their bluetooth connection from the phone's settings after performing a forget phone action.
  • Fixed issue with the device where going into mass storage from a power off state may cause Garmin Express to offer a map update that the device does not need.
  • Fixed issue where going into mass storage mode would sometimes be detected as an unrecognized device until unplugging the unit and trying again.
  • Fixed issues preventing device-to-device transfers from completing and made improvements to the connection flow.
  • Fixed potential crash on the compass page.
  • Fixed issue where VO2 max could be corrupted.
  • Fixed issue when renewing the phone connection (not common) would cause the Edge and phone to forget each other after a reboot.
  • Fixed potential crash when processing audio prompts.
  • Improved missed call smart notification UI to more reliably show the phone number instead of "Unknown".
  • Cleaned up some of the sensor found notifications that could occur in the middle of a ride.
  • Fixed issue where extended display mode could crash when a vertical speed field with meters per second units was configured.
  • Fixed battery low prompts for radars when connected as a radar and not included in a light network.
Ho provato la nuova versione software 10.0. Faccio una premessa per questioni di risparmio batteria dello smartphone s9 plus ed edge 820 viaggio sempre con bluetooth spento.
Oggi al ritorno ho salvato la corsa e subito dopo attivato il bluetooth su edge e smartphone ma non si è sincronizzato in automatico l'ho dovuto fare io manualmente.
Nonostante i due dispisitivi si associno perfettamente .

Inviato dal mio SM-G965F utilizzando Tapatalk

scratera

Cronoman
21 Marzo 2016
Visita sito
Bici
solo rigide
Faccio una domanda ai più esperti... se avessi la necessità di passare da un Edge 520 ad un Edge 820 temporaneamente per poter ri-trovare tutti i campi dati i settings nelle mie pagine e fare in modo che mi rilevi sensori cardio, power meter etc... basta spostare il file setting dal 520 all'820 ?

o per caso esiste qualche altra procedura ?

Grazie anticipatamente
....ma secondo te sono uguali??????

Inviato dal mio cellofono

orsobianco

Pedivella
2 Maggio 2007
nell'etere
Visita sito
Bici
Lampo...prima del temporale
....ma secondo te sono uguali??????

Inviato dal mio cellofono

Non capisco la tua domanda perdonami... anche se i device nn sono uguali utilizzano gli stessi file di configurazione visto che la base del software che li legge è il medesimo, comunque ho trovato la procedura dettagliata nel forum garmin USA.

Ci mancherebbe che se cambio versione di strumento devo rifare completamente i settaggi da zero !

Enjoy!

ghesso

Apprendista Passista
12 Marzo 2006
Pavia
Visita sito
Bici
TREK EMONDA slr
Io ho tolto l'illuminazione automatica e non mi si accende lo schermo, i colori li ho lasciati. Così configurato e con traffico medio 6 ore e passa riesco a farle...confermo varia 510 strumento di cui non riesco a farne più a meno!!
Anche a voi compare la colonna BLU con il pallino quando il radar individua l'arrivo i un veicolo? sono convinto che inizialmente il pallino rimanesse segnalato nella colonna rossa, ora in pratica ho una colonna blu con il pallino e una colonna rossa a sinistra che coprono buona parte dello schermo.

fabiocolo

Novellino
9 Marzo 2017
Visita sito
Bici
-
Ciao a tutti, una domanda...
Se collego all'820 sia il mio rullo ANT+ FE-C (Tacx Vortex) che il misuratore di potenza Stages, il data field dell'820 cosa mi fa vedere nel campo come valore di potenza? Il dato proveniente dal rullo oppure quello proveniente dal misuratore di potenza alla pedivella?

gabriiaia7273

Apprendista Scalatore
27 Ottobre 2014
MIRANDOLA dove abbiamo tremato ma non molliamo
plus.google.com
Bici
Pinarello Dogma F8
Ciao a tutti, una domanda...
Se collego all'820 sia il mio rullo ANT+ FE-C (Tacx Vortex) che il misuratore di potenza Stages, il data field dell'820 cosa mi fa vedere nel campo come valore di potenza? Il dato proveniente dal rullo oppure quello proveniente dal misuratore di potenza alla pedivella?
TI DEVE FAR VEDERE IL MISURATORE CHE VAI AD ASSOCIARE...., nel tuo caso io assocerei lo Stages, cosi usi lo stesso che utilizzi durante la stagione su strada.