curva Cinelli Neos

Somec

Apprendista Cronoman
17 Gennaio 2013
Visita sito
Bici
Colnago, cazzo di bici (cit. Fabio Aru)
per precisare:
"No matter how we (took them to the local bike shop just in case I was making an error) tried, the chosen Campag Record 11 speed levers would not clamp properly on the (very barely roughened) clamp area of the bars. Returned the first bars to Wiggle for exchange and second pair had exactly the same problem.
Assuming it is not a compatibility problem between Campag levers and these bars, I could not recommend them at all. This a shame because in every other way the bars are very good."

yatahaze

Pedivella
7 Giugno 2008
Visita sito
per precisare:
"No matter how we (took them to the local bike shop just in case I was making an error) tried, the chosen Campag Record 11 speed levers would not clamp properly on the (very barely roughened) clamp area of the bars. Returned the first bars to Wiggle for exchange and second pair had exactly the same problem.
Assuming it is not a compatibility problem between Campag levers and these bars, I could not recommend them at all. This a shame because in every other way the bars are very good."

UP

Somec

Apprendista Cronoman
17 Gennaio 2013
Visita sito
Bici
Colnago, cazzo di bici (cit. Fabio Aru)
ah, ora ho capito

dunque, mi piace posizionare curva/comandi così, orizzontali:

mi piace mettere la guaine dei cambi come in figurina sotto, cio'è freno e cambio in parte anteriore della curva

con la Campy il punto due non era possibile. Forse le guaine originale sono troppo dure. Non cambiava più bene. Ho risolto il problema comprando il gruppo SRAM RED 22, e tutto funziona perfettamente o-o

Allegati

• Bildschirmfoto 2015-09-19 um 11.58.57.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2015-09-19 um 11.58.57.png
    21,4 KB · Visite: 22